- Animal Magnetism
- Big Chompy Bird Hunting
- Black Knight's Fortress
- Cook's Assistant
- Clock Tower
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Demon Slayer
- Death Plateau
- Desert Treasure
- The Digsite
- Doric's Quest
- Dragon Slayer
- Druidic Ritual
- Mithril Axe
- 5 Iron Bars
- A Hammer
- Ghost Speak Amulet
- Holy Symbol
- Hard Leather
- Polished Buttons (pickpocketed from HAM members)
- 20 Ecto Tokens
- Ectophial (optional)
- Games Necklace or Combat bracelet (optional)
- Amulet of Glory (optional)
- Speak with the Ava on the first floor of Draynor Manor. She will ask you to gather some Undead Chickens, a Magnet and an Undead Twig.
- Head to the farm to the northwest of Port Phasmatys.
- Speak to Alice in the farm shop. She will tell you to speak to her husband. Equip your Ghostspeak amulet if you haven't already.
- Speak to the husband. He will tell you that he will only sell you some chickens if he can speak to his wife directly.
- Tell Alice her husband's request.
- Go to the Old Crone. She can be found to the east of the Slayer Tower just north of Canifis.
- Unequip your Ghostspeak amulet. Speak to the Old Crone, who will then make you an special amulet for the husband.
- Return to Alice's husband and give him the amulet.
- Purchase some Undead Chickens from him for 20 Ecto-tokens.
- Return to Ava.
- Ava will ask you to create a magnet for her.
- Speak to the Witch on the ground floor of Draynor Manor. She will turn your five Iron bars into a Selected Bar.
- Head to Rimmington mine. Whilst in the mine, face north and use your Hammer on the Selected Bar to create the Magnet.
- Return to Ava.
- Ava will ask you to gather an undead twig from one of the Undead trees in front of Draynor Manor.
- Head outside and use your Mithril axe on one of the Undead trees. You will be unable to cut it.
- Return to Ava. She will tell you to speak to Turael in Burthorpe to obtain a Blessed axe.
- Speak to Turael. He will ask you to give him a holy symbol and a mithril axe to create a Blessed axe. Do so.
- Return to Draynor Manor and chop one of the Undead trees to obtain a Undead Twig.
- Return to Ava.
- Ava will tell you she needs Hard Leather and Polished buttons to finish her project.
- If you have not already obtained some Polished buttons, head to the HAM hideout just north of Lumbridge castle and pickpocket a HAM member for some buttons. Click on them to polish the buttons and return.
- Give Ava the ideas and she will assemble the backpack.
- Quest complete!
- 1 Quest Point
- 2500 exp to Crafting, Slayer and Fletching
- 6250 exp to Woodcutting
- If your range is less than 50, Ava's Attractor. If it's above 50, you'll get Ava's Accumulator.
Notes on Ava's Devices
- Both devices will put all types of thrown weapons back into their receptive slots.
- Toggle the device while equipped to stop it from randomly generating useless junk in your pack.
- Ava's Accumulator has a higher range bonus.
- 30 Cooking
- 5 Fletching
- 5 Ranged
- Ability to defend against level 64 wolves and level 53 ogres.
- Any axe
- 100+ feathers
- 4 Wolf Bones (obtained during the quest)
- Cabbage (obtained during the quest)
- Tomato (obtained during the quest)
- Onion (obtained during the quest)
- Potato (obtained during the quest)
- Speak to Rantz to start the quest. He can be found in the clearing to the east of Feldip Hills, near a mining site.
- Rantz will tell you he is hungry and wants you to make him some arrows so he can hunt the Chompy bird.
Making the Arrows
- Use a chisel on Wolf bones to make the arrowtips. If you don't have these bones, head slightly southwest of Rantz to find a clearing full of wolves.
- Chop down five Achey Trees. Use your knife on the logs to create the arrow shafts.
- Use the feathers on the arrow shafts to create Flighted ogre arrows.
- Use the Flighted ogre arrows with the wolfbone arrowtips to make the ogre arrows.
Gathering the Bait
- Return to Rantz and give him the arrows. He will mention swamp toads.
- Exhaust all of Rantz's dialogue, and then enter the cave directly north of him.
- Talk to Rantz's children. They will tell you the ogre bellows are found in the chest with a rock on top.
- Attempt to open the chest. If your fail, your Strength will be reduced by 1. Search the chest to receive the Ogre bellows.
- Head southwest of Rantz to the clearing with the wolves.
- Use your Ogre bellows on the swamp bubbles in the pond.
- Use your Ogre bellows on a swamp toad to get a bloated toad. Do this three times. You will have to re-inflate your bellows after three toads.
Hunt the Chompy
- Return to Rantz. He will show you where to place the bait.
- Drop a bloated toad on the spot with the flashing yellow arrow. Walk back to Rantz. You may have to repeat this since the Chompy bird doesn't always appear.
- Repeat this until a Chompy bird appears. Rantz will fail to hit it.
- Tell Rantz it would be better if you handled the shooting. He will give you his Ogre bow.
- Drop another bloated toad and retreat towards Rantz. A chompy will appear, shoot and kill it, pick up the raw chompy it drops.
Cooking the Chompy
- Speak to Rantz, he will tell you to cook the Chompy. You need to season the chompy with three ingredients to meet his demands. He will mention which ingredient he wants during this dialogue.
- Head north into Rantz's cave and speak to both of his children. They will mention the other two ingredients.
- Use the ingredients on the chompy and cook it on the spitroast fire.
- Give the chompy to Rantz.
- Quest complete!
- Onion: Can be found to the west of Rantz, growing in the clearing with regular ogres walking about.
- Doogle leaf: Can be found to the west of Rantz, growing in the far west of the clearing with regular ogres walking about.
- Equa leaf: Can be found in the wooded clearing to the southeast of Rantz.
- Tomato: Can be found to the west of Rantz, on a stool in the clearing with regular ogres walking about.
- Potato: Can be found to the west of Rantz, growing in the far west of the clearing with regular ogres walking about.
- Cabbage: Can be found in the wooded clearing to the southeast of Rantz.
- 2 Quest Points
- 567 Fletching experience
- 3,307.5 Cooking experience
- 1,653.75 Ranged experience
- Ogre bow
- Ability to fletch ogre arrows
- Ability to cook chompy birds
Starting the Quest
Speak to Elena in her house in East Ardougne.
Completion of Plague City
33+ magic for Telegrab is recommended.
Priest's robes (these can be obtained at the clothing shop in Varrock)
Rotten apple (obtainable during quest)
Runes for Telegrab, if you can cast it.
Speak to Elena in her house in East Ardougne. She will tell you she's been studying the plague, but the mourners took all her stuff. The old way into West Ardougne is sealed off, so you need to find a new way into West Ardougne. She'll tell you to talk to Jerico, who resides east of her house.
Talk to Jerico. Following that, search the cupboard for some bird seed, and take a pigeon cage from the back of his house. Talk to Omart near the southern end of West Ardougne's wall, and he'll tell you he can get you in, but the guards need to be distracted first. Go north and use the bird seed on the tower, then release the pigeons. Talk to Omart and you'll get into the western part of the city.
Head north to the Mourner HQ. You can try to get in, but will be denied. You'll need a disguise. Perhaps an inconspicuous cardboard box will do. Head around back and pick up the rotten apple, and throw it into the stew. Try to enter again, and you'll be denied. Next, head to Nurse Sarah's house in the southwestern part of West Ardougne. Search the cupboard to obtain a doctor's gown. Equip it, and the mourners will let you in. Head upstairs, kill a mourner, and use the key to get into the fenced off area. Search the boxes until you find Elena's distillator. Head back into East Ardougne.
Talk to Elena, and she will give you four items: a plague sample and three vials of various liquids. She will tell you to go to Rimmington. A simple task, just teleport to Falador and- for the love of God do not do that. The Plague Sample is very fragile and will break upon doing any of the following:
- Combat of any sort
- Any form of teleportation (including spirit trees and gnome gliders)
- Using canoes
- Participating in a random event
However, you can bank the sample, and then teleport.
Once you're in Rimmington, talk to the Chemist. Do not mention the plague sample. He will give you some touch paper. The next step is to head to the southeastern part of Varrock and talk to Guidor. However, a guard is posted at the gate and will confiscate your three vials if he catches you with them. To get them in, you can do one of two things.
1) Drop the three vials outside of the wall, get searched by the guard, and then telegrab them from the inside.
2) Give the vials to the three helpers outside of the Chemist's house. Give Chancey the liquid honey, Hops the Sulphuric Broline, and Da Vinci the Ethenea.
If you gave the vials to the assistants, meet them in the inn and collect the vials. Head to Guidor's house.
If you try to talk to Guidor, his wife will interfere with you and not allow you to enter his room. Wear your priest robes, and she will allow you to enter. Talk to Guidor, and tell him Elena sent you. He will make the big reveal that the plague was actually a lie the whole time! Yowzers. Head back to Ardougne and talk to Elena. She'll recommend you talk to King Lathas. Go to his castle and talk to him. He'll give you the inside scoop as to the whole plague hoax. Wrap it up folks, quest's done.
3 Quest Points
2812.5 Thieving XP
Access to the combat training camp north of Ardougne (it's useless)
Ability to travel to West Ardougne through the gate
Black Knights Fortress
Starting the quest
Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the third floor, in the western tower, of the White Knight's Castle in Falador.
- 12 Quest Points
- Able to kill or avoid level 33 Black Knights
- Bronze Medium Helm
- Iron Chainbody
- Cabbage (not from Draynor Manor)
- Food (optional)
- Armor (optional)
- Falador Teleport (optional)
Not required but level 26 Smithing will allow you to make the required armor pieces instead of buying from vendors (1 bronze bar and 3 iron bars are necessary for this).
Sir Amik Varze will tell you to go and infiltrate the Black Knight's Fortress northeast of Falador near Ice Mountain.
To be able to enter, you will need a Bronze Medium Helm (which can be bought in Barbarian Village) and an Iron Chain (can be bought in Falador).
After obtaining the armor, head to the fortress which is just northeast of the monastery. Make sure to pick up a cabbage at the Monastery if you don't have one already.
Infiltrating the Fortress
Enter the door on the south side while wearing the Bronze Medium Helm and Iron Chainbody.
The wall right in front of you can be pushed to enter a small room. Climb up the ladder in there and then up the ladder to the right of it.
Climb down the ladder just south, enter a door to the east, and then climb up another ladder.
Climb down a ladder by the one you just came up and you will be in a room with a chaos altar. Open the door and run to avoid the black knights
Climb down the ladder to the southwest and you will be in a small room. Click on the grill to listen to a conversation.
Completing the Quest
Go back to the room with the false wall and enter the room to the east with several Black Knights.
Run and climb up the ladder on the north wall. Walk southeast and find a wall that can be pushed in.
Push in the wall and use your cabbage with the hole (make sure to right click so you don't accidently eat it).
Go back and talk to Sir Amik Varze in Falador to complete the quest!
- 3 Quest Points
- 5625 coins
- 1 Bucket of milk
- 1 Pot of flour
- 1 Egg
- Speak to the cook on the ground floor of Lumbridge castle.
- When speaking to the chef he will want you to go get him three ingredients for a cake, which are a bucket of milk, a pot of flour and an egg.
- Pick up the empty pot from the table. There is a mill to the north of Lumbridge, grind some wheat into flour.
- Go to the general store and buy a bucket, head to the cow pasture in Lumbridge. Milk the Dairy cow there.
- There is a chicken coop near the cow pasture, go in and grab an egg.
- Return to the chef.
- 675 cooking exp
- 1 Quest Point
- Able to run past Level 53 Ogres
- Bucket of water or Ice Gloves (from Heroes Quest).
- First, talk to Brother Kojo at the Clock Tower just southwest on the path from the Ardougne Zoo. He will tell you that the clock is broken and that you need to get four different coloured cogs from the dungeon below the tower to fix it.
- Go into the room to the south and head down the ladder.
- Go up the passage to the northeast until you see four large coloured tiles on the floor. These tiles will indicate where the corresponding coloured cogs are.
Note: You can only carry one cog at a time.
Obtaining the black cog
- Head to the northeast door. Walk through the door and go as far east as you can (you may need to pass through 2 or more doors) until you see several level 2 Spiders.
- You'll see the black cog surrounded by some short walls of fire. This is where the water or ice gloves come in handy. To pick up the cog, you must first use the bucket of water (or wear the ice gloves) with the cog. This will cool the cog down so that you can pick it up.
- After getting the cog, head back to the ladder where you first entered, but don't go up quite yet.
- You should see four spindles near the ladder; use the black cog with the black spindle.
Obtaining the red cog
- Head into the southeast door, closest the red tile and head down the passageway until you see some level 53 Ogres.
- The red cog will be on the floor where the Ogres are. You can equip some armour and run over to grab it, if you think the Ogres will take too much damage on you. If you don't want to, don't waste time fighting them.
- Climb up the ladder where you came in from and use the red cog on the red spindle on the ground floor.
Obtaining the blue cog
- The blue cog is locked inside of a cell with a Dungeon rat. You need to find another way to get at it.
- Go northeast out to where Brother Cedric is (from the Monk's Friend quest) and you'll notice a ladder just south of the Camel cage in the Ardougne Zoo.
- Go down the ladder and follow the long, winding passage for a while until you get to a wall that you can push.
- Push the wall to get inside and pick up the blue cog. To save time, climb up the ladder that's already there and you'll find yourself south of the clock tower.
- Head back inside and climb the stairs to the 1st floor (2nd floor American) and use the blue cog with the blue spindle.
Obtaining the white cog
- Return into the cave and head into the northwest door, closest to the white tile and follow the outer passageway first until you find some rat poison.
- Pick the Poison up and head back around to the inner passage that goes northeast.
- You should pass by some dungeon rats south of a metal fence, and you should find two red levers.
- Pull them to open up a rat cage.
- Head through the two gates and into the cage, and then use the poison that you picked up before with the Food Trough. The dungeon rats will eat the poisoned food and begin to die. Wait until they've all died, and then you'll find that the gate to the west has become unhinged.
- Head through the west gate until you find the white cog.
- Pick it up and use the ladder nearby to end up outside of the clock tower.
- Climb to the topmost floor. Now use the white cog with the white spindle.
Collecting your reward
Once you've place all of the Cogs in their corresponding spindles, head back to Brother Kojo and he will reward you.
- 1 Quest Point
- 500 coins
- 20 Crafting
- 25 Thieving
- Completion of Priest in Peril
- Completion of The Restless Ghost
- Able to defeat a level 51 monster and run past level 72 monsters.
- 33 Magic is optional for Telekinetic grab.
- Amulet of Ghostspeak
- 1 Silver Bar
- 3 Bronze wire
- 1 Needle
- 5 Thread
- 100 gp
- 2 Ectotokens (for access to the furnace, only needed if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed)
- Ectophial (optional)
Read the sign in the middle of Canifis to start the quest.
- Get a pickled brain for 50g in Canifis on your way to the castle.
- Talk to the doctor: Answer "Braindead" then answer "Grave digging".
- Go upstairs to the bookcases
- Read "The Joy Of Grave Digging" in the west bookcase.
- Read "Handy Maggot Avoidance Techniques" in the east bookcase.
- Combine the 2 marble amulet and obsidian amulet into the star amulet.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost (with Ghostspeak Amulet equipped). He is found in the garden at the back of the castle. He will tell you that his head is can be found in the Haunted Woods south-east of the castle.
- Travel to the Haunted Woods. If you can't find the grave markers, speak to the Gardener Ghost for directions. In /v/scape there are no vampires in this area.
- Combine the brain and head to create a Decapitated head.
- Go to the tombstones to the southeast of the castle.
- Use your star amulet on the right most tombstone.
- Inside kill a level 51 Experiment for the cavern key.
- Follow the path. Search the chest and climb the ladder.
- Dig at the tombstones to get the body, torso and legs.
Repairing the Lightning Rod
- Backtrack to the doctor and give him all the parts, including the needle and threads.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost for the shed key.
- Search the shed cupboard and take 3 canes from the pile of canes.
- Combine 3 canes with garden brush to get Extended brush
- Go upstairs and clean the west fireplace.
- Go to a furnace and smelt a silver bar into a lightning rod.
- Return to the castle and go to the Lightning tower.
- Use the "Repair lightning rod" option.
- Talk to the doctor.
- Go to the monster room and talk to the monster.
- Pickpocket the doctor.
- 2 Quest points
- 2,250 Thieving experience
- Ring of Charos, which allows access to the werewolf agility areas (not implemented yet)
Starting the quest
Speak with the gypsy in varrock
- Ability to defeat a level 27 demon
- Combat level of at least 41 to avoid Dark Wizards (optional)
Start by speaking to the gypsy, she will tell you about a demon being summoned again. Ask how wally defeated the demon, you don't have to remember the spell it's always "Purchai Gabindo Camerinthum Aber" You will now need to go get Silverlight to defeat the demon.
Find Sir Prysin in the Varrock castle and ask him for Silverlight. He will tell you you need 3 keys in order to get the sword. One is in the Wizard Tower, one is held by the captain of the guards, and he dropped his down the drain like an idiot.
Captain of the Guard's key
Head up the tower in the north west of the castle and find Captain Rovin, tell him a demon is coming and he will give you his key.
Wizard Tower key
Head to the wizard tower and find Traiborn, talk to him and ask for the key. He looks like all of the other wizards but he resides on the second floor of the tower. He will tell you that the key is in his wardrobe and he needs 25 regular bones to open it. Bring him 25 bones and he will give you his key.
Sir Prysin's lost key
Grab a bucket and fill it with water, head to the kitchen of the Varrock Castle and use the water bucket on the drain to flush the key down into the sewers. Go down into the sewers head left and look for the key.
Return to Sir Prysins with all 3 keys and he will give you Silverlight.
Banishing the demon
Head to the dark wizard circle near Varrock and the demon Delrith will appear and attack. You must use Silverlight against him. Recite the spell when needed.
Be aware that if you get interrupted during the dialog to banish Deirith you will have to relog and fight him again, so it's recommended to gain a combat level of at least 41 to make the wizards not aggro on you (Waterfall Quest's experience rewards will put you close to this).
- 3 Quest Point
Notes on Silverlight
Silverlight's stats have been buffed on /v/scape.
- Same stats as an steel longsword
- Hits are 1.33 times harder against anything with "Demon" in its name.
If lost you can buy a new one from Sir Prysin for 5000 gold.
Starting the Quest
Talk to Denulth in his tent in Burthrope. The fastest way to Burthrope is the Games Necklace. Alternatively, walk north from Taverly.
- 10 Loaves of Bread
- 10 Cooked Trout
- Iron Bar
- 60 coins
- Asgarnian Ale (Can be found on a table on the ground floor at the pub in Burthrope)
- Blurberry Special or Premade Blurberry Special (Optional, but Highly Recommended)
- Games Necklace for Burthrope Games Room teleport
- ~500 Coins (If you did not bring the Blurberry Special)
Speak to Denulth, located in his tent in Burthrope. He tells you that trolls have taken over Death Plateau.
However, they cannot reclaim the camp because the main path is heavily guarded by trolls.
It has now become your job to open the equipment storage room, which requires a combination code.
You also have to find a different path to the Death Plateau.
Getting the Combination Code
To obtain the combination, first go to the top floor of the castle to the north, and talk to Eohric. He will tell you that the guard, Harold, who was on duty is at the Toad and Chicken Pub in Burthorpe.
Head Southeast, go to the pub, and head upstairs and to the left to find him.
Try and speak to Harold, but he refuses to talk about the combination.
Now, go back and talk to Eohric. He will tell you that beer and gambling may help Harold's guilt go away.
Players MUST talk to Eohric again before giving Harold the beer. You will not be able to progress without talking to Eohric a second time.
Give the alcoholic fuck an Asgarnian Ale. Talk to him again and he will reveal he lost the combination and has searched for it everywhere without success.
Give Harold the Blurberry Special (If you brought it) and ask him to gamble. You are guaranteed to win if you gave him the Blurberry Special. Either way, use your coins to place a bet. (You may lose several times before beating Harold if you did not give him the drink)
Once you get the IOU, read it to find that the combination code to the storage room is on the back of the IOU!
The IOU will vanish from your inventory and be replaced with the Combination. Don't drop this, you will need it to complete the quest.
Unlocking the Storage Room
Head back to the castle, and pick up the colored balls on the floor.
To proceed, set up the balls like this:
- Blue in the bottom left corner.
- Yellow in the bottom right corner.
- Red in the middle on the left.
- Purple in the middle on the right.
- Green in the top right corner.
Afterwards, go through the door to the north and climb up the ladder. Speak to the archer, who will thank you for unlocking the storage room.
Finding a New Path
Leave the castle, and head northwest. You should find a cave up the path. If you pass a wounded soldier, you have gone too far.
Enter the cave, and talk to Saba. The man is a grumpy old NEET, and tells the player to get out.
However, he hates the trolls more than the normies who disturb him. After talking to him, he will share a secret path from a Sherpa's house which will go directly to Death Plateau.
Exit Saba's cave and continue heading west along the path until the path splits into a fork north and south-west.
A wounded soldier marks the dangerous route towards the north, so head south-west.
Follow the southern path and enter the house; inside you will find the Sherpa Tenzing.
Talk to Tenzing and ask for his help. He will help you in return for 10 loaves of bread, 10 cooked trout and some Spiked boots.
He will hand you some Climbing boots; take those to Dunstan near the anvil in north-east Burthorpe to get them changed into Spiked boots.
Take the climbing boots to Dunstan in north-east Burthorpe (marked by an anvil on the mini-map, north-east of the castle) to get them changed into spiked boots.
He tells you that he will make you the boots under one condition: His son should be made into an Imperial Guard. He also requires an iron bar to make the spiked boots.
After talking to Dunstan, head back to the tent where you started the quest, and talk to Denulth, and tell him that you have found a new path.
However, it will only be revealed if the Sherpa gets his boots spiked and Dunstan's shitty kid can join the Imperial Guard
Denulth will make an exception for you, and gives you the certificate. Show the certificate to Dunstan and give him an iron bar to get the spiked boots.
A Fuckload of Bread and Fish
Return to Tenzing and give him 10 bread, 10 cooked trout, and his spiked boots.
In exchange, he will give you a map of the secret area. You must check the path before returning to Denulth.
Head out of the sherpa's house via the side door to the north, and climb over the turnstile.
Head northeast along the passage. Keep going until you've passed the second mountain goat, just past some rocks. (You don't need to climb the rocks)
After heading far enough, a message will pop up that it's safe to tell Denulth about the path.
Completing the Quest
Head back west across the path, climb over the turnstile, and exit the sherpa's house.
Return to Denulth in his tent with the Combination and Secret Map to complete the Quest!
(If you lost your Combination, you can get a new one from Harold)
- 1 Quest Point
- 6,750 Attack xp
- Steel Claws (Requires 5 Attack)
- The Ability to Smith Claws
- Ability to Purchase/Wear Climbing Boots from Tenzing
Starting the quest
Talk to the archaeologist at Bebadin Camp.
12 Magic logs
6 Steel bars
6 Molten glass
A blood rune
Chocolate cake (must be whole)
Climbing boots (if under 61 Magic for Trollheim Teleport)
Pestle and Mortar
Energy/Super Energy potions
Lockpicks (20+ recommended)
Prayer potions/Super Restores
Good food (at the very least Monkfish)
Teleports to various parts of Gilenor
High Agility level
Part I: The Legend of Aziz Ansari
To start the quest, speak to the Archaeologist. A daring adventurer, that Asgarnia Smith. Anyways, he's heard of some treasure out there somewhere in the desert, and is willing to split the reward to anyone who can help him find it. He'll give you some etchings, and wants you to take them to the Digsite. Head to the Exam Center of the Digsite, and give it to the archaeological expert there. Give him a few minutes to translate, and he will give you a translation book. Read it if you wish, and head back to the Archaeologist. Agree again to help him out, and he'll point you in the direction of the Bandit Camp south of the Bedabin camp.
Head to the bar and buy a beer for 650 coins. Ask him if there's any treasure or interesting things around to find out about the Four Diamonds of Azzanadra. He won't know much, but it's a lead. Head directly east and talk to Eblis. Inquire about the Four Diamonds, and he'll tell you to bring him some things and then meet him southeast of the Bandit Camp. He'll want you to bring these things:
- 12 Magic logs (can be noted)
- 6 Steel bars (can be noted)
- 6 Molten glass (can be noted)
- Blood rune
Give the items to Eblis. He will head slightly southwest of the Bandit Camp to a hill with a ring around it. With the items you've given him, he will set up six mirrors that will show the general locations of the Four Diamonds. Two are duds- they show a pyramid and the Bandit Camp respectively, so ignore those for now. It's now time to begin the hunt for the diamonds.
Part II: The Hunt for the Diamonds
A quick note: once you have obtained at least one diamond, at any point during the quest a level 95 stranger may appear and attack you. He carries a poisoned dagger, so always carry a little food and an antiposion. If you do not wish to fight him, you may run away.
Pestle and Mortar
Good food/prayer restoring potions
Runes for air spells (if using magic)
One mirror will show Canifis. Therefore, one of the Diamonds resides somewhere within Morytania. Gather the items required and head off to Canifis. Specifically, go into the bar and witness me a short cutscene. Talk to the vampire, Malak. Ask him about the Diamonds, and he will tell you that another vampire, Dessous, has the diamond. Killing him would net you both the diamond and do a favor for Malak, so your interests are mutual. Ask him what you need to do to kill Dessous. You need a special mixture within a special vessel to weaken Dessous enough to kill him.
First off, you'll require a silver pot. Malak has an associate who remembers how to make one. Head to Draynor and enter the sewers. Find Ruantun, and ask him how to make a silver pot. He'll take the silver bar from you and in exchange give you the pot. The next step is to get said pot blessed. Head to Entrana (remember to take no stat-boosting items) and talk to the High Priest there. He will bless the pot for you. Head back to Malak.
Make sure you have at least more than five hitpoints, then ask Malak where to fill the pot with blood from. He will hurt you for 5 damage, and fill up the pot with your blood. Ooh, edgy. Finally, grind your garlic with the pestle and mortar, throw in the garlic powder, season with spice and sear at 350 degrees for six minutes to finish the mixture. All that's left to do now is kill Dessous. Head straight outta Compton Canifis and go southeast. For orientation, Dessous's location is east of the boat shortcut to Mort'ton. Once you're there, use the blessed blood pot on the tomb, and get ready to fight.
Dessous will attack with all three combat styles- quickly with melee, and a ranged/magic combination. The best bet here is to pray melee as Dessous's melee hits faster and harder, and tank the bats he summons (they will deal 10 damage total.) He can be melee'd to death, or alternatively is weak to air spells. Kill him however you wish and return to Malak.
As it turns out, the bastard had the Blood Diamond the whole time and was keeping it from you. Oh well, what's done is done. Dessous is dead and you now have the Blood Diamond.
Climbing boots (if under 61 magic)
Several super restore potions (5-6 recommended)
Energy/super energy potions
Emergency teleport (not needed but recommended, a teletab/ectophial will do)
Runes for fire spells (if using magic)
One mirror will show an icy land. This is the Ice Path north of Trollheim, so gather your gear and head out there. Teleporting is the fastest option, but if you can't do that head out there by foot. Once at Trollheim, head up the northwest path until it starts to get snowy. Up there is a ice troll child, who is crying because his parents are deader than a doornail frozen solid because of an evil man. Talk to him and cheer him up a little with the chocolate cake, and ask him about the Ice Diamond. He will tell you his parents have it, so you're gonna need to go in there and rescue them. Head through the gate.
A quick note: It is very, very cold within the Ice Path. Every so often you will be hit for a low amount of unblockable damage and all your stats will be drained, along with your run energy. Always take a sip of your restore potions/energy potions before your stats/run energy get too low.
Once you've entered the first area, you need to kill five Ice Trolls (like the murderer you are) to continue. Do so, and the icicles blocking the far cave will be removed. Always pray melee while this is going on, as multiple ice trolls (and later on, high-level wolves) will try to hurt you. Continue down the path until Kamil appears.
Kamil attacks with both melee and magic. The magic will freeze you in place, so either keep close to him and attack him with melee or use fire magic on him. Due to the area's cold effect, your best bets will be either Fire Blast or Fire Bolt (depending on how high your magic level is.) I recommend praying melee as it does hit slightly harder than his magic. Always keep on top of your health during this fight and he will eventually go down.
Keep heading along the path until you reach an actual ice path. Equip your spiked boots and head up the path until you reach the end. There, the child's parents lie frozen within blocks of ice. Smash them to free them. Talk to them and head back to the entrance to the Ice Path. Talk to the parents and the kid to get the Ice Diamond.
Ice gloves (if you want to wield a weapon)
Energy/Super energy potions
Good mage armor and weapons
Prayer potions/Super Restores and food
Runes for water spells
One mirror will show a well in the middle of the desert. Gather all the items and head west of Pollniveneach to the Smokey Well. Hug the cliffs west of the town and you'll find it. Head down the well. Inside this dungeon, your run energy will drain. Your objective here is to light four giant torches in each corner of the dungeon. While relatively easy, without run energy you will not have enough time. Thus, make sure to keep your run energy topped up. Once you've lit all four, head to the center of the dungeon and open the chest within to receive a key. Next, head to the back of the dungeon and use the key to open the gate.
Fareed will appear. By the standards of all the other bosses so far, he is very easy. Simply pray melee and cast water spells on the guy until he goes down. While melee does hurt him, his defense is so absurdly high it is a very rare occurrence to hit anything but a 0 on him. Just mage the guy and get the Smoke Diamond.
Good food/many prayer potions/super restores
Good mage armor/weapons
Runes for earth spells
One mirror will show a fenced, grassy area. This is near the Baxtorian Falls, so head there and speak to the jew, Rasolo. Ask him about the Diamonds and he will give you an object you need- the Ring of Visibility. But, in return, he needs a guilded cross. Get your lockpicks and head back to the Bandit Camp. Head to the southernmost tent and pick the secure chest there. You need to succeed three times in a row, and each time you fail you will be poisoned and have a lockpick break. Keep trying until you crack the chest and get the cross. Return it to Rasolo to get the Ring of Visibility.
Head to the picnic spot and equip the ring. The ring will cause a secret ladder to appear- head down it and enter the Shadow Realm Dungeon. Pray melee from now on, the various creatures of the dungeon do not attack with any other style. Head east until you reach a large, open chamber.Damis will appear. Like Fareed, melee will have little to no effect on him. Instead, resort to casting earth spells on him. However, Damis does have a little trick up his sleeve- every hit of his drains prayer. While he hits with only melee, every hit against you drains a rather significant portion of prayer, so either keep it topped up with prayer potions or safespot the guy to prevent hits. Regardless, kill his two forms with earth spells and get the Shadow Diamond he drops.
Here is a Damis safespot for ranged/magic users.
Part III: The Jaldraocht Pyramid Plunder
The Four Diamonds
Good food/prayer potions/super restores
Return to Eblis and tell him you have the Four Diamonds. He will tell you to head south to the Pyramid. Once there, put the Four Diamonds in their corresponding pillars around the Pyramid- once you have done so, the 5th element will activate and destroy the meteor coming towards earth. Jk, but the doors at the top will open. Head inside.
The pyramid isn't that hard to navigate, the only problem being that it occasionally summons scarab swarms (which can poison), mummies (which cannot poison) and annoyingly, pitfall traps which send you outside the pyramid. You will fall in the pitfalls less often if you have less weight on you and aren't running. Your objective is to simply reach the inner sanctorum on the fourth floor while avoiding getting shunted out the pyramid by the pitfall traps. Easier said than done, however. The best way to avoid the traps is to keep clicking at all times and hope for the best.
Once you've reached the altar chamber, talk to Azzanadra. He will believe the God Wars are still happening due to his PTSD, but realize he cannot hear Zaros anymore, and realize that too much time has passed. In reward for your efforts, he will give you access to an ancient form of Zarosian magic.
Part IV: The End
Quest Complete! Here are your rewards:
- 3 Quest Points
- 45,000 Magic xp
- Access to the Ancient Magicks- to switch between spellbooks, pray at the Ancient Altar in the Pyramid.
- Access to the Curse of Zaros miniquest (i.e. the ghostly robes miniquest)
- The Ring of Visibility (requirement for the Curse of Zaros)
- Ability to use the Ancient Staff
- Access to the Smoke Dungeon for various slayer tasks, such as Dust Devils which can drop the Dragon Chainbody
The Digsite Quest
Starting the Quest
Talk to an Examiner at the exam center South of the digsite, East of Varrock
- 10 Agility
- 10 Herblore
- 25 Thieving
- Pestle and Mortar
- Leather Gloves (can be stolen from a workman)
- Leather Boots (can be stolen from a workman)
- Cup of Tea (can be stolen in Varrock from the Tea stall)
- 2 Ropes (can be stolen form a workman)
- Opal or Uncut Opal (obtainable during quest)
- Charcoal (obtainable during quest)
- Panning Tray (obtainable during quest)
- Trowel (obtainable during quest)
- 2 Varrock teleports
Make sure to wear your leather boots and gloves at all times
Talk to an examiner and ask to take an exam and you'll receive a letter. Go to the Varrock museum, speak with the curator and you'll receive a stamped letter. Go back to the examiner and you can take the first test. No matter what, you'll get the the questions wrong and wil have to ask the students at the digsite for the answers. In order to get the answers, you'll have to retrieve their lost items.
Getting the Answers
Head North to the digsite. Along the way, you'll pass a large blue urn. Search the nearby bushes to get a teddy bear. Continue north until you find a workman. Pick pocket one of them until you get an animal skull and specimen brush (you can also get your leather gloves, boots, and rope from them). Next head East to the tent near the river and take a panning tray. Use the panning tray on the panning spot (looks like a fishing spot) and you'll be stopped by the panning guide. Ask him what you need to do to be allowed to pan and give him the tea. Pan until you find a special cup (you can also get the required opal while panning). Talk to the three students in the digsite and they'll take the appropriate item and give you an answer to the test.
Retaking the Exam
Go back and talk to the examiner to retake the exam. Answer each question with the answer given by the students and you'll receive a certificate and trowel. Go back and talk to each student again to get the answers for the second exam. Once you pass the second level exam, you'll receive a level 2 certificate. Repeat for the third level, only you'll need an opal for one of the students to get the answer (can be found by panning in the river). Once you have the level 3 certificate, you'll be able to dig at all sites.
Head back up to the digsite and go to the northern most digsite. There will be some sack just West of it. Search them to find a specimen jar. Head to the site just south and use your trowel on the soil until you find an Ancient Talisman. Go back and talk to the Archeological Expert in the Exam center to get an invitation letter allowing you to enter the boreholes.
Head to the western digging area of the digsite and use the invitation letter on the workman. Use a rope on the winch and climb down the rope. Grab the Arcenia root and head East until you see some bricks blocking a door to the south. Search the bricks and return to the surface. Head to the Northeastern winch and climb down. Talk to Doug Deeping to get a key for the chest in the tent with the panning trays. Open the chest to get the chemical powder. Use the trowel and the barrel just West of the tent to open it and then use the vial to get Unidentified Liquid. Then search the Specimen Tray just north (looks like a sandbox) until you find some charcoal and then grind the charcoal (you'll need an unground piece for Desert Treasure if you want to get it now). Use the Unidentified Liquid and Chemical Powder on the Archeological Expert to identify them. Use the Powder with the liquid, then add the charcoal, and finally the Arcenia root to get Chemical Compound. Go back down the Western winch to the bricks blocking the way and use the chemical compound on them. Next use a tinderbox to blow them up. Enter the chamber and grab a Stone Tablet and return to the Archeological Expert to complete the quest!
- 2 Quest Ponts
- 34,425 Mining Exp
- 4,500 Herblore Exp
- 2 Gold Bars
Starting the quest
Speak to Doric in his hut north of Falador, directly east of the gate to Taverly.
- 6 Clay (dry)
- 4 Copper ore
- 2 Iron ore
When talking to Doric, he will tell you that he needs iron ore, copper ore, and clay.
These can be mined in the Dwarven mine east of Doric's hut, or in the Rimmington mine further south.
After obtaining the necessary items, talk to Doric again to complete the quest.
- 2,925 Mining exp
- 130 coins
- 1 Quest Point
- 32 Quest Points
- 3 Wood Planks (an easy place to find them is north of the Barbarian agility course, or Entrana)
- 90 Steel Nails
- Unfired Bowl
- Wizard's Mind Bomb
- Lobster Pot
- Anti-dragon Shield
- 3000 gp
- Amulet of Glory (optional, for teleports)
- Skills Necklace (optional, for teleports)
- Level 3 Zombie Rats
- Level 19 Ghosts
- Level 22 Skeletons
- Level 24 Zombies
- Melzar the Mad (Level 43)
- Level 89 Lesser Demon
- Elvarg ( Level 83)
Proving Your Worth
- Speak to the Guildmaster in the Champions Guild south of Varrock to start the quest. Ask him about why there is no Rune Platebody in the shops, he will tell you only one person sells them, Oziach in Edgevile.
- Head to Edgeville. On the way stop off at Barbarian Village to create a Unfired Bowl if you haven't already.
- Enter the shack in the northwest of Edgeville. Oziach will tell you only people worthy get to wear Rune Platebody and that you have to prove you slayed a dragon by bringing him the head of Elvarg.
- Go back to the Champions Guild and talk to the Guildmaster for more information on Elvarg.
- The Guildmaster will tell you that you need to get 3 pieces of a map that are scattered about the land to get the Elvarg's lair on Crandor. The Guild Master will give you a key for Melzar's Maze.
- If you lack the Anti Dragon Fire Shield head to Lumbridge and purchase one from the Duke of Lumbridge for 1000 gp.
- Head to Melzar's Maze. It is located south of the Crafting Guild near Falador. Enter the maze using the key you were given.
- Kill the monsters until they drop a key, use said key to unlock the door to advance to the next level, refer to the picture for each door.
- Once in the basement continue killing monsters to get colored keys for the colored doors until you reach Melzar.
- Kill Melzar.
- Use the colored key on the colored door and kill the Lesser Demon to open the chest and get the map piece.
- Talk to the Oracle on top of the Ice Mountains. She will tell you that to access Thalzar's Piece you will need a Wizard Mind Bomb, an Unfired Bowl, a Lobster Pot and Silk.
- Head to the Dwarven Mines. Once inside the mines head to the room east of Nurmfo's shop and click on the magical door.
- Grab Thalzar's Piece from the chest.
- Head to Port Sarim and enter the jail, there will be a goblin around who has the last map piece you need.
- In /v/scape you can simply walk into his cell and kill Wormbrain for the last map piece.
- Combine the map into one.
- Talk to Klarense in Port Sarim and he will sell you his ship for 2000 gp. It's not sea worthy though and needs some repairs.
- Bring your cabin boy a Hammer, 3 Planks, and 90 Steel Nails. You will likely need to smith the Steel Nails yourself as the Sawmill Operator is not in /v/scape. Likewise with the planks, you can pick them up in several places: north of the Barbarian agility course, on Entrana north west of the Law altar, near the General Store in Port Khazard and in the Graveyard of Shadows in the Wilderness.
- You need a captain to steer your ship. Head to Draynor Village and ask Ned to be your captain. Head back to Port Sarim and take your boat to Crandor.
- Travel up towards the top of the island. Head into the volcano once at the top.
- Head down the path until you reach Elvarg's Chamber.
- Make sure you have your Anti-dragon Shield equipped. Enter the chamber.
- Once you have defeated her, take her head and open the shortcut to the Karamja dungeon.
- Your ship, the Lady Lumbridge was damaged so you'll either need to walk through Karamja or teleport to get out.
- Bring Elvarg's head to Oziach to finish the quest.
- 2 Quest Points
- 41,962 Strength experience
- 41,962 Defence experience
- Can now wear Rune Platebody and Green D'hide body.
- Access to Crandor.
Starting the quest
Speak to Kaqemeex in the Druids circle northeast of Taverley.
- Raw bear meat
- Raw chicken
- Raw rat meat
- Raw beef
Kaqemeex will tell you to talk to Sanfrew, who can be found on the second story of the herblore shop in Taverley.
Sanfrew will tell you to enchant raw rat meat, raw chicken, raw bear meat, and raw beef. These can be obtained 2 ways:
- You can kill the respective animals. Cows and chickens can be found in farms around Lumbridge, giant rats in the Varrock Sewers or Lumbridge swamps, and Bears in low level wildy north of Edgeville or around the mining site northeast of Ardougne on the way to the Legends Guild.
- If you have completed Priest in Peril or have 64 Agility, the Canifis meat shop directly north of the bank sells all of the necessary meats.
After you have the raw meat, go to the dungeon just south of Taverley (lower levels may require food for this part).
Walk north in the dungeon past the skeletons until you reach a gate with 2 suits of armor on either side.
Enter the gate and you will see the cauldron of thunder (lower level players will be attacked by a suit of armor).
Dip each of the meats into the cauldron and go back to Sanfrew.
Sanfrew will take the meats and tell you to go and talk to Kaqemeex to finish the quest!
- 4 Quest Points
- 562 Herblore exp
- Access to the Herblore skill