Prince Ali Rescue
Prince Ali Rescue
Starting the quest
Talk to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid
Evade level 26 Jail Guards
- Soft Clay
- 3 Balls of Wool (7 to save 15 coins)
- 2 Onions
- 1 Redberry
- Bucket of Water
- 1 Bronze Bar
- Pink Skirt
- 3 Beers
- At least 50 Coins
- Head to Varrock and buy a Pink Skirt from the Clothes Shop and 3 Beers from the Blue Moon Bar.
- Cut down a tree and burn the logs to get some ashes (you can also pick up some ashes from killing an Imp).
- Go to the East mine and mine one Tin and Copper ore, head West and pick up a Redberry, and then continue West to the Champions Guild mine and get some Clay.
- Head to the Sheep pen and shear 7 sheep (or 3 if you you dont mind spending 15 Coins).
- Go South and enter the desert. Go past the Scorpion filled mine and vendors until you reach the palace. Talk to Hassan to start the quest.
- Go outside the palace and talk to Osman to learn that his daughter, Leela, is near Draynor.
- Head to Draynor and find Leela near the grain field. Talk to her to learn what items you need. Head West to Ned's house.
- Get a Rope and Wig made out of your Balls of Wool from Ned in Draynor
- Then head to the cul-de-sac and and talk to Aggie the Witch to get Skin Paste and Yellow Dye made.
- Dye the Wig and then bank everything except the Soft Clay and head East to the jail. Enter the building and wait for Lady Keli to come in.
- Talk to her and ask to see the key and then if you can take it. You should receive a Key imprint in the Soft Clay.
- Go to the bank and withdraw the Bronze Bar and 10 coins. Head back to Al Kharid and talk to Osman, then ::home, go back and talk to Leela to get a Key.
- Go to the bank and withdraw Rope, Wig, Skin Paste, Pink Skirt, Bronze Key, and 3 Beers. Go back and talk to Leela and then enter the Jail.
- Talk to Joe and offer him a drink. Repeat 2 times. Use the Rope on Lady Keli and the Key on the cell door. Talk to Prince Ali and he'll don the disguise.
- Leave the Jail and head back to Al Kharid (you don't have to pay anymore), and go to Al Kharid. Talk to Hassan to complete the quest!
- 3 Quest Points
- 700 Coins
- Free use of the gate between Lumbridge and Al Kharid