= 2017 =
=February 7th, 2017=
- Fixed right-click buy option at Sawmill
- Fixed a bug with noting leaf-bladed spears
- Fixed a bunch of bowl foods not returning the bowl
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't regain the Maze Key
- Can now empty compost potions
- Can no longer kill doggos and other pets w/ cannon
- Fixed a bug where a lot of Con items would turn into a different item when noting/un-noting
- Fixed diseased flowers not being curable
- Telegrab will no longer try to path you to the item
- Fixed Heraldic rune/steel items not having stats
- Fixed sawmill buy-X
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't buy certain crests
- Fixed Spiny helmet not having a Defence requirement
- Dining room benches now remove independently
- Fixed a bug with the monkey corpse in MM
- Fixed an object resolve bug in Fancy Gardens
- Pets no longer get btfo when entering a house
=January 10th Hotfix=
- Overhauled a lot of code pertaining to POH region loading. This means a lot of objects resolving into things they shouldn't should be fixed (doors, walls, etc.)
- Fixed a bug with Gertrude's Cat
=January 9th Hotfix=
- Fixed a longstanding bug where trees/ores would not reappear until re-log.
- Fixed rune cases in POH
- Tears of Guthix now awards Construction XP
- Ranges / fire pits now working in POH
- Fountains in POH gardens can be used as a water source
- Wintumber tree bugs fixed
- Farming exp now awarded for planting garden POH items
=January 8th Hotfix=
- Fixed a bug preventing removal of dungeon rooms
- Fixed some room objects teleporting you after building
- Fixed your servant getting bricked when serving drinks
=January 7th Hotfix=
- Window spaces in Chapel rooms fixed
- Issues with house clipping resolved (?)
- Witch's House quest fix
- Fixed house teleport teleporting you to last house you visited
=January 6th Hotfix=
- Fixed issues with Family Crest, Pirate's Treasure, Rag and Bone Man Wishlist, and Restless Ghost
- Fixed guest dialogue for servants
- Fixed servants walking through objects and getting stuck
- Fixed small maple tree turning into a yew tree
- Fixed sinks in POH not giving water
- Fixed noted gold leaf turning into the wrong item
- Can now chisel limestone into limestone bricks
- Randoms now disabled in player-owned houses
- Servants tasks no longer bug if they return while you are outside of the house
- Servants should no longer return into an object
- Fixed a bug where mis-clicking on servant dialogue caused disconnect
- Fixed Ernest the Chicken Boop doors
- Fixed the Mort Myre bridge shortcut
- Fixed a bug with Makeover Mage not changing gender (TRIGGERED)
- Construction Beta Release (Read the blog for more information)
- Rag and Bone Man
- Christmas Event removed
- Fixed a bug with Peer the Seer trial in Frem Trials
- Fixed some Giant Mole fight mechanics
- Run energy now drains in a few overworld regions (see the bottom of the FAQ)
- ::home command removed and 30 minute home teleport cooldown added
- Lost & Found random fixed to only happen on teleport
- Restless Ghost quest re-coded
= 2016 =
- Christmas Event
- Diango needs your help in Draynor!
QUICK AND DIRTY EVENT GUIDE: Highlight between the asterisks to reveal the spoiler text. * Talk to Diango in Draynor Village's market square. He'll explain to you that some manlet pixie fucking shits aren't doing their jobs and he wants you to talk to them in the workshop to the north of the village in the basement of an abandoned house (not the sewers, the house with the sawdust crate in it).
He'll provide you with 1 plain bobble hat for every crate of toys (2 of each color puppet) filled and delivered, a fancier hat for 2 crates, and similarly for 4 and 8 crates. The drop off point for these crates are by the north-east gate of Taverley. Diango also offers you scarves if you paint and pack Christmas ornaments as well and give them to the Pixie overseer Rosie. Get a box for puppets and baubles from Rosie inside the workshop. Rosie and the other pixies will also explain the other steps that need to be taken to complete your tasks. Eight filled boxes of baubles (1 of each of 5 colors) and eight filled crates of marionettes are required to get every scarf and bobble hat. Each individual box can't be distinguished from others in your inventory, so simply get one of each colored bauble and fill up one crate at a time. For the marionettes, construct them in order of torso>head>arms>legs, making sure that the puppet is all the same color, then give the puppet to a pixie for them to add strings to it. It's a bit time-consuming to fill all the crates but it's worth it. Talk to Diango when the tasks are done to get your rewards.
You can also visit the big Christmas tree in Varrock square and create Snowballs with the snow piles around the tree (they're cosmetics which can be thrown at players (Pelt) when equipped for a silly effect that does nothing else), and also an additional 5 boxes of painted baubles can be used on the tree for an extra reward of a pretty cutscene of the decorated tree along with the ability to unwrap some boxes under the tree for usable marionettes of each color and as well as a Wintumber tree (that does nothing at the moment…hmm) *Congratulations!
- The Lost Tribe
- Tfw no Zanik gf
- Burn levels on most food corrected
- Small bug fix for Legends Quest
- Bone weapons now functioning properly
- Majority of makeover NPCs now working
- Tzhaar drop rates corrected
- Black dragons no longer poison immune
- Nests now drop at much more common rates
- Fixed some bugs with rules in Duels
- Fixed some issues with desert bandits
- Fixed a bug where Tokkul was tradable :^)
- Fixed drop rates on many rare items (READ the blog)
- Cook's Assistant Recode
- RDT chances reworked
- Gardeners now drop bones
- Potion decanting fixes
- ::outfit removed
- God Cape bug fixes
- It's a bug fixes episode
- Fixed shades / zombie randoms appearing at DKs
- Tele-tab crafting working again
- Leather gloves drop added to Edgeville
- Poison in PC now properly gives damage points
- Fixed a bug with The Grand Tree glider captain
- Can use material on Aggie to receive dye
- Fixed barricades in PC not being repairable
- Fixed a bug with poisoning thrown items on full inv.
- Nazastarool is now affected by Crumble Undead
- Fixed a bug where some rotten logs couldn't be blessed
- Fixed the bug with wrong level-up dialogue messages
- Fixed auto-retaliate messing with certain actions
- Berserker and Power amulet prayer bonuses fixed
- Can now drop a majority of untradable items properly
- Pet rock can now be used to open Waterbirth dun. doors
- Fliers added to imp and barbarian drops
- Blue dragons are no longer poison immune
- Various drop tweaks
- Desert Bandits now aggro to Sara / Zammy gear
- Added text to cannonball crafting
- Can now use Klank's Gauntlets to get Quicklime
- Fixed a bug with using bucket of water on bread
- Removed Halloween event
- Fixed bug in Horror from the deep
- Halloween happenings
- Something chilling has been spotted in the Lumbridge graveyard… and festive vegetables they're fruits you idiots have been seen around the world
QUICK AND DIRTY EVENT GUIDE: Highlight between the asterisks to reveal the spoiler text. * Go to the Lumbridge graveyard, stand by the Yew tree on the square that's still on the stone path. Death will then appear and explain that he needs you to deliver a message to Juliet outside of Varrock. The message you need to relay to her is EXACTLY follows: "Fate has intertwined your destiny with mine… There is only one true love in your timeline… That which brings you to draw your last breath… Know that thine only love… is Death."". Juliet will react to this and then you'll get a cue to return to Death, who will then give you his Scythe as an equippable cosmetic item. *Congratulations!
Related to the occasion but separate from the event are the Pumpkin items that spawn throughout the world on a 15 minute interval and then last for 5 minutes before despawning if not found (20 minutes total) - they're in a bunch of locations not totally documented as of now, examples are: on the Catherby beach, in the Varrock lumber yard, Lumbridge's castle courtyard, Al-Kharid's palace, the Draynor village crossroads, inside of Yanille, and in Edgeville.
Only four pumpkins will spawn during these interval times. Remember that these are edible rares just like Easter Eggs, so don't mess up a click on one. They have no other use, just like Easter Eggs.
- Can now recieve junk / caskets from Big Net fishing
- Evil Chicken drops for RFD fixed
- Red and Blue dragon drops fixed
- Lowered the rate of common drops not dropping
- Made bone spear 1 handed
- Fixed issue with weapon poison
- Enlightened Journey
- Overhauled Npc Drop system (Will be some changes to the frequency of drops compared to the old system) For example: You are no longer guaranteed a drop from items listed as common. It could drop nothing.
- Fixed chaos elemental disarm attack when having full
- Fixed pipe in underground pass taking you to wrong the
- Fixed weapon switching special attacks - now possible to swap spec weapons and activate the spec without delay
- Fixed chaos elemental attacks
- Fix for curator in digsite and the golem
- Fix for getting pet rock back
- Shield of Arrav re-code
- Fixed a bug with running out of thrown ammo
- Fixed pie task amounts resetting
- Fixed a bug preventing progress in Nature Spirit
- Fixed a bug with Rogue's Purse creation
- Bronze dragon armor increased by 1
- Home teleport cooldown increased to 80 seconds from 75
- Fixed npc item drop bug nuking the npc on death.
- Fixed ranged ammo not being dropped in some cases.
- Fix for rangable clipping:
Some areas/objects were adding ranged clipping and some were not rangable when they are suppose to be which was causing a clipping issue such as walking around an object to magic/range attack an npc/player, not being able to range over some fences and so forth.
- Willow trees now give branches
- Pruning diseased trees gives leaves that can be used for compost
- Dave will check the shield spot for black armour during Shadow of the Storm now
=September 15th minor patch=
- Changed the functionality of player reporting.
- Fixed Basket and sacks not working.
- Fixed Mole burrowing away chance being 100%
- Fixed door supports.
- Using Magic carpet and minecarts will no longer drain energy for ironmen.
- Stun message will not show in filtered chat.
- Fixed run button closing mime interface.
=September 11th minor patch=
- Changes to Shop sell to prices and diminish rate, more accurate to the real game
- Carnillean Armour has the correct stats
- Fix for broken RFD dialogue
=September 8th hotfix=
- Snakeskin crafting fixed
- Undead trees no longer send you to the shadow realm
=September 7th minor patch=
- Crumble Undead on Ankous
- Fix for ghost ahoy petition
- Fix for picking nightshade
- Fix for Undergroundpass pipe
- Fix for Tai bwo wanna trio completion problem
- Fix for Death in castlewars
- Updated the localization files
- Farmers now accept noted payments
- Muddy chest now implemented
- Retribution / Redemption prayer bugs fixed
- Mole no longer retreats to the same burrow spot
- Seaweed nets now have a refresh timer
- Anti++ properly requires coconut milk
- Nightshade can be picked with gauntlets
- Ship to Waterbirth second-click option fixed
- Ladder at the end of Waterbirth dungeon working
- Bones to Peaches tablet fixed
- 'Inspecting' crops now shows treatment status
- 'Taking' from tomato compost bin fixed
- Fillables now properly usable on each other
- Ogre arrow flighting bug fixed
- Brimhaven moss giant ropeswing fixed
- Nature Amulet now has a 'check' right click option
- Can properly enchant less than 10 bolts
- Music and sound fx fixes / changes
- Run energy properly restores if leader is walking
- Random events no longer disable / drain prayer
- Rune / Adamant (g)/(t) skirts added to TT
- Dark cavalier added to TT
- Spam clicking continue no longer closes dialogue
- Loop button on the music interface now working
- Added pie tasks to the Cooking guild
- Ankous added to slayer masters.
- Lanterns can be lit again.
- Burning cakes no longer removes the cake tin.
- Ladder to edgeville/varrock hill giants fixed.
- Chisel no longer lost in tears of guthix.
- Stronghold of Security
- New Slayer tasks from Stronghold.
- Underground Pass pipe crawl bug fixed.
- Fruit trees properly respawn from stumps.
- Minor changes to some NPC walk ranges.
- Wilderness Agility course entrance corrected.
- 200m exp announcements working like 99 announces
- Can deposit items by using them on deposit box
- Fight cave fixes including Yt-MejKot fix
- Redemption prayer properly healing
- Can now place items on tables
- Level-up dialogue messages
- Pirate's Treasure reward corrected
- Dark Beasts properly accessible in W. Ard
- Lletya spinning wheel functioning.
- Elemental talisman working
- Music region fixes tbh
- Most fishing spots now move
- Trimmed Smithing cape can now be gotten
- 4th of July Event removed.
- Fourth of July, begin the event outside of Lumbridge.
- Quick walkthrough, highlight the following text between the quotation marks to see the spoiler: "Talk to manlet Ninto outside Lumbridge Castle, find Sulphur south of the Rimmington mine, report back to Ninto and then go talk to the Goblin Generals north of Falador, talk to Wormbrain in Port Sarim's jail (bring 1,776 gold or just kill him), report back to Ninto, talk to Diango in Draynor to claim reward." Congratulations!
- ::Usa enabled for the event duration
- Dark Beasts moved into Mourner Tunnels
- Extra bank booth opened in Lumbridge Castle
- Protection prayers evaluate on animation, not hit
- Trimmed glory now has +3 prayer bonus
- Wilderness Agility Course now single combat
- Void now properly stacks with prayer bonuses.
- Hide orbs client option now hides XP drop orb.
The erroneous exp messages in Tears of Guthix
have been removed. If you did the minigame and
received no exp for an invalid skill, your timer
has been reset and you can re-do the game.
- Tears of Guthix
- Juna weekly minigame included with Tears quest.
- Piety and Chivalry added.
- Prayer drain mechanics overhauled. (READ the blog).
-Broodoo shield bug fixes.
-Monster defs involved with Tai Bwo Wannai fixed.
-Trading sticks are now properly tradeable
- Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup
- Smoke Dungeon no longer eats your ammunition.
- Small Fremennik Trial tweaks.
- Hazeel Cult fixes.
- KBD can no longer hit through Protect From Melee.
- Troll Generals and others now count as 'troll' task.
- Bug preventing progress in Hazeel Cult fixed.
- Maze random finally gives reward after teleporting out.
- Puzzle boxes fixed.
- Hazeel Cult
- Goblin genocide in Lumbridge.
- Global spawn timers for mobs lengthened.
- Randoms now *teleprot behin u* and follow like a pet.
- Gargoyle death sequence fixed.
- Npc combat definition overhaul (READ the blog for more info)
- Fixed issues with some quests.
- Nature amulet bug fixes.
- Etceteria banker now functioning.
- Whiteberries in Lletya.
- Fremennik Trials dialogue bug fixed.
- Wooden gates no longer live in snap city.
- Fixes to random event ending to prevent weird behavior.
- Lowered Wyverns' breath range to proper amount.
- Fixed attacking Chompy and Jubbly birds.
=May 21st Hotfix=
- Quest point cape/hood bug fixed.
- Wilderness agility course door entrance fixed.
- Barrows puzzle bug fixed.
- Ducks have been overhauled and fixed to be more authentic as they were in RS2.
- Fixed the dragonstone that spawns out of bounds in MTA.
- Fixed a bug with the Runecrafting skill cape.
- Fixed Tribal Totem, Troll Stronghold, Mountain Daughter and The Giant Dwarf bugs.
- Poison no longer immediately damages after login.
- Bug with the Charge spell fixed.
- Stroking the cat implemented ;^)))))))))))))
=May 8th Hotfix=
- Ectophial working again and now auto-refills after use.
- Can re-obtain the lyre after Fremennik Trials.
- Other misc. bug fixes with Frem. Trials.
- The Fremennik Trials
- Equipment type issues w/ Verac's mace and others fixed.
- Merlin's Crystal crate bug fixed.
- Tourist Trap male slave bug fixed.
=April 23rd Hotfix=
- Fixed the issue with ranged pathfinding.
- Fixed KBD special dragonfire.
- Fixed Protect from Magic on dragonfire (only works with chromatic dragons now)
- Small quest fixes that were impeding progress.
- Meme elemental wizards south of Falador now have spell attacks.
- Cabin Fever
- Rum Deal
- The Giant Dwarf
- New bank interface and more bank space.
- The cities of Keldagrim and Mos Le'Harmless are now open and mostly fully featured.
- Legends Quest exp bug fixed.
- Silver casting & silver bolt crafting fixed.
- Dairy churning overhauled and working properly.
- Bug with making (p++) arrows fixed.
- Rewards for Maze random lost on full inventory fixed.
- Farming Spirit Trees can be returned to via Grand Tree.
- Can sell noted variants of items to stores with unnoted variant in stock.
- Easter + 2nd Annivesary Events have been removed.
- Bronze (g) added to easy level clues.
- Duel Arena bug fixes.
- Kalphite Queen death bug fixed.
=April 2nd Hotfix=
- The Grand Tree and One Small Favour issues fixed.
- April Fools event removed ;^)
- Many issues with Tutorial Island remedied.
- Waterfall Quest, Troll Stronghold, Tourist Trap, and Nature Spirit quest fixes.
- Anniversary Event - A gathering of gnome protestors are creating some ruckus at the pillory in Varrock.
- Easter Event - Some rabbits has been spotted south of Falador! The children have gathered to investigate.
- Lots of game message filter fixes.
- Salarin the Twisted drops have been corrected.
- Can no longer get random events in the Warriors Guild, Barrows or the Dagannoth King lair.
- Bug fixes for the MM final fight.
- Private chat user icons have been fixed.
- Fix for (2) or (1) type items combining like vials
=March 20th Hotfix=
- Fixed some pathing and doors.
- Magic Carpet 'travel' option working again.
- Rates on defenders and pouches lowered.
- Various quest fixes.
- City of Pollnivneach has been populated.
- Gabooty clue scroll fixed.
- Teleport items remain in their original slot after use.
=March 14th Hotfix=
- Fixed disease causing Auto Retaliation.
- Fixed Ak-Haranu
- Added All team cape shop Npcs to the wilderness,
for all variations of team capes beyond Richard's store
- Zogre Flesh Eaters
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- Castle Wars public testing phase has ended!
- Varrock combat dummies functioning.
- Dagannoth King max hits corrected.
- Duradel now assigns blue dragon tasks.
- Jewellry is no longer consider a combat item. (Entrana)
- Thieve npcs no longer freeze in place when stolen from.
- Abyss pouch drop rates corrected.
- Dad and Dessous fight fixed.
- Clock Tower quest fixed.
- Slayer equipment requirements bug fixed.
- DFS spec fixed and working properly.
- Freezing resets on attacker being 10 tiles from victim.
- Retribution prayer fixed and working properly.
- Fixed issues with player carry weight not updating.
- Added Trollheim -> Wilderness agility shortcut.
- Lost and Found random event added.
- Fixed issues with Drill Demon random.
- Fixed issues with getting stuck during pathfinding.
- Npcs no longer aggro after being in the same area for an extended period of time.
- KQ spawn timer lowered to 1 minute.
- Fixed red spider egg spawn locations in Edge Dungeon.
- Vidyascape 5.0 Client
- Warrior's Guild (and other map updates)
- Lumbridge Castle and Swamp have been updated
- Kalphite Queen encounter and area have been updated
- Spinolyps attack/aggro range corrected
- Issue with Fight Caves NPCs getting stuck corrected
- Runecrafting Pouch drop rates increased
- Evil Chicken Shrine eggs4feathers custom content has been removed.
- Kharidian Desert has been populated properly
- Isafdar tripwires fixed
- Barrows set effects proc chance increased from 20% to 25%
- Mage Training Arena no longer eats old wands on upgrade
- Elemental shield working on Wyverns again
- Defenders not dropping fixed.
- Issues with instances (King Crimson) fixed.
- Fixes to poisoning weapons/ammunition.
- NPCs no longer attack you through fences.
- The Grand Tree/Animal Magnetism/Recruitment Drive bugs fixed.
- Scarecrows with Farming working properly.
- Issues with RFD sue-quest stages being lost fixed.
- Magic splashes no longer display 0's.
- Fixed an issue with Animal Magnetism.
- Fixed Chompies forcing you to run to them to attack.
- Chance of arrows (and other missiles) breaking is lowered.
=February 4th Hotfix=
- Tripwire traps working properly.
- Quest cape bug fixed.
- Small issues with items like Digsite pan tray fixed.
- Roving Elves
- Evil Chicken lair now uninstanced (No item loss.)
- Druidic Ritual and Witch's House fixed.
- Changes to degrading which allows for use of multiple degraded items of the same type, read the blog for more info.
- Small fixes
=January 30th hotfix=
- Underground Pass bridge fixed.
- Issues with shortcuts and some objects fixed.
- Barcrawl miniquest
- Silver Bolt crafting is now working.
- Fixed tan X functionality.
- All the standard single doors now open again.
- Potions no longer delay/disrupt combat.
- Backend engine fixes to all objects, should be easier to interact with. Please report any issues.
- Ernest the Chicken door bug fixed.
- Can now teleport out of Barrows.
=January 26th hotfix=
- Strange Plant random added.
- Fixed issues with new teleport networking.
- Fixed Shadow of the Storm final incantation.
- Fixed 'invisible' poison during Regicide.
- Dropping connection no longer gets you stuck online.
- Fixed networking related to teleports, sonic NOW.
- Can recharge jewelry at Legend's Totem w/ full inv.
- Fixed some doors preventing pathfinding.
- Noted items in stores now buy back un-noted.
- Ape Atoll agility course req lowered to 48.
- Recruitment Drive, Tribal Totem, Ernest the Chicken bugs fixed.
- Slayer task assignment overhauled. See details on the dev blog.
- Barrows prayer drain rate nerfed.
- Fixed some game messages unfavorably filtering.
- Dagannoth King's clue level fixed.
- Degrade hits only count on actual hits, not poison.
- Fixed cannon exp.
- Gem machetes can now chop jungle brush.
- Vulnerability soul rune cost fixed.
- Regen Bracelet properly stacking with Rapid Heal.
- Regen Bracelet stat bonuses removed.
- Scorpion Catcher
- Barrows has been overhauled and corrected to be as it
was in RS2, read the dev blog for more information.
- Christmas Event removed.
- Bug with re-obtaining Shield of Arrav halves fixed.
- Damaged books now give proper +5 prayer bonus.
- Gilded plateskirt added to clue rewards.
- Diminishing returns added for shortcut exp.
- Slayer Tower npcs drops/spawns/attack speeds fixed.
= 2015 =
A merry "man" has arrived on the docks of Port Sarim, ready to give the children gifts… after a few favors.
- Mysterious Old Man randoms added. (Maze, box, etc.)
- Mahogany logs are now noteable.
- Mining animation fixed.
- Runecrafting altar music added.
- Bug with adding tomatoes+other to compost bin fixed.
- Additions / Upgrades / Fixes to random events:
a.) Gravedigger, Drill Demon, and Capt Arnav added.
b.) Strange Plant and Evil Chicken added.
c.) All 'attack' skill random drops fixed.
- ::mystats command added to display various player info.
- More backend work for stability.
=December 6th hotfix=
- Fixed getting stuck in random events
- Expanded ::mystats
- Rocks involved with Jubblies no longer disappear.
- Powdered wig no longer clips through hair.
- Visual bug with DFS discharge using special fixed.
- "Other minor backend fixes" t. Bobster
- Clue scrolls can no longer be eaten by NPC dialogue.
- Max step limit fixed for scrolls 4-7-11, Easy-Med-Hard.
- Dad going to the store and never returning is fixed.
- Issue with Grand Tree quest fixed.
- Game messages while 'eating' rock cake can be filtered.
- Recipe for Disaster
- Rotten Tomatoes can be bought and thrown.
- Can now properly quick-swap weapons & enable spec.
- Werewolves no longer regen to full on trasnsform.
- Can now choose a kitten with Ring of Charos(a).
- AOE Ancients gives PC damage properly.
- Draynor dark wizards are now properly level 7.
- Shadow of the Storm
- Professor Oddenstein's portal has closed.
- Steel key rings fixed.
- Alchemist Chamber gold/xp reward fixed.
- Flour windmills fixed and proper.
- Fremennik Slayer monsters fixed. (Drops/attacks/spams)
- Shiny new silver crafting interface.
- Halloween : Prof. Oddenstein has opened a portal to a strange land…
- Abyss Miniquest
- Pouches now properly degrade.
- Waterfall Quest advances on reading the book now. (Instead of talking to the tourist man)
- Quest bugs from last update fixed.
- Mountain Daughter
- Working private and friends only status.
- Wyvern bones xp fixed.
- Antifires for Wyverns fixed.
- Various drop table fixes.
- Various NPC animation/combat fixes.
- Papayas can go into super compost.
- Berets and mitres hide hair.
- Spawned druids in Taverley.
- One Small Favour
- Tutorial Island
- Temple of Ikov bugs fixed.
- Mage of Zamorak now has a 'Teleport' click option.
- Can now decant potion doses into empty vials.
- Ring of Recoil properly gives PC damage points.
- Dead guards can no longer prevent thieving stalls.
- Gnome Stronghold front doors fixed.
- (See the blog for a full list of patchnotes)
- Desert Treasure
- Curse of Zaros
- Chaos Ele disarm fixed and teleport attack added.
- Super Restores properly restore all stats.
- Special attack stays on when equipping non-weapons.
- Pest Control towers work and can be ranged from.
- Edgeville home teleport working w/ proper cooldown.
- Moss Giant Island populated east of Brimhaven.
- Granite and Sandstone exp fixed.
=September 1st Hotfix:=
- Wise Old Man's door clipping issues fixed.
- Cannon now turns at proper rate of 1 tick per turn.
- No limit on repair barricade reward in PC.
- Desert Treasure bugs fixed.
- Actual working Super Restores ('whoops' t. Pickles)
- Troll Stronghold
- Poison Chalice added.
- Phoenix Necklace craftable and usable.
- Greater Demons in Entrana dungeon.
- Teleporting to Pess now sends to random positions.
- Ghasts give prayer exp upon dying.
- Sickle(b) drains prayer but blesses multiple objects.
- Baby dragons count as adult dragons for Slayer.
- NPC Weakness System (Check the blog for more information)
- Dagannoth Kings changes:
a.) Kings aggro ranges adjusted and increased
b.) Kings properly walk back to spawn points
c.) Spinolyps teleport and spawn/despawn (Careful.)
d.) Supreme multi-attack (Players on adjacent tiles)
- Poison no longer resets on logging out.
- Magic Guild doors fixed.
- Curse / Soul rune spells granting extra HP fixed.
- Pitta bread making / dough fixed.
- Castlewars barricades fixed.
=August 15th quickfix=
- Legends Quest final fight bug fixed.
- 100% Splash threshold changed to -65 magic bonus.
- Some Duel Arena polishing for the tournament.
- 'Lean on Wall' and observe duel working.
- Tourist Trap
- Amulet of Nature fixes.
- Compost potion working.
- Ugthanki kebabs can be made.
- Correct jewelry enchant experience.
- Ape Atoll agility course bug fixes.
- Chocolate milk returns your bucket now. :^)
- More slayer tasks added (check skill guide)
- Abyssal demons correct combat script.
- No more random events while in combat in wildy.
- Rest of the Void Knight shops are open.
- Need to now wear proper god cape for Charge dmg.
- Wilderness Lava Eel spots fixed.
- Garden of Tranquility
- Tribal Totem
- Fishing Contest
- Sergeant Damien has returned to Fort Knox.
- Amulet of Nature functioning properly.
- Clue scroll amount/level counts on completion.
- Tool Leprechaun notes poison ivy berries now.
- Most discount oriented Charos(a) functions are in.
- Return of Sergeant Damien!
- Sergeant Damien needs you to keep the terror on the homefront at bay! Begin the event at the south side of Lumbridge castle.
- ::usa (a command of pure freedom and anti-terror)
- Full working magic carpet system.
- Bug fixes for Ilfeen leaf traps.
- Digsite Quest
- Toad drops added around the world.
- Missing master farmers are no longer missing.
- God Book recovery system overhauled / fixed.
- Barrage on PC portals bug fixed.
- Snail meats can be eaten now.
- Making soft clay and dough can be done with jugs.
- Ring of Life / Redemption trigger properly now.
- Charcoal trees in wildy / Death Altar working.
- DFS system overhauled / fixed, Oziach will also now craft the shield for a price.
- Lletya bankers.
- Thread is no longer single use.
- Abyss Bracelet operating properly.
=June 27th Hotfix=
- Issue with Shield of Arrav taking over curator's dialogue resolved. (Prevented some quest progress)
- DFS / untradables not protecting on death fix.
- Hard cap on PC commendation points at 35.
- Legends Quest
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Witch's House
- Unfortunately, neither of the courses related to Fenkenstrain/Ring of Charos are open at the moment.
- Dragon arrow alch prices fixed.
- 2/3 cake price fix.
- Baking cakes no longer steals your tins.
- Level 80 Taverly shortcut now gives exp.
- Lots of missing notes from Leprechaun fixed.
- God pages to all levels of clues.
- Brimhaven dungeon vine cutting tree spirit bug fix.
- Added 264 extra slots to banks.
- Can empty buckets of sand & compost.
- Ring of life properly teleports to Falador/Lumbridge.
- Farming fruit respawn times fixed.
- Can obtain roots from farming trees.
=June 7th Hotfix=
- Fix for combat bug causing constant client crash
- Fix for goblin diplomacy messages
- Magic system fixes:
Magic accuracy bonus fixed
Magic defense now works correctly
- Mole Claw and skin trading
- Smithing revamp
- Lantern crafting has been fixed
- Light area effects such as bug swarm implemented
- Minor fixes for retreating system
- Fixes for ironmen doing shield of arrav
- Fixes for monkey madness demon preventing completion
- Myreque bridge fixed
- Tool leprechaun added to cactus patch
- Void mage | range accuracy fix
- Fixed prayers not turning off when using range prayers
- Fixed fight cave bats
- Fixed fruit trees/special trees/special plants not growing
- Fixed combat resetting on attack mode change
- Giant Mole / Mole lair encounter
- All light sources functioning
- Super energy makes correct (3) doses now
- Issues / bugs with some quests fixed
- Various npcs have correct sounds now
- Toggle for Ava's accum/attractor item gets
- Cooking guild pie shop man
- Ironmen can do Arrav / Heroes by using the item on the player who needs it
- Can no longer telegrab on a full inventory
- retreating / mole hotfix.
(See the blog for details on the most recent update)
=May 19th minor patch=
- Changes to abyss failure rate being too high
- Minor fix for fight pits
- Changes to home teleport animation
- Fight pits
- Bank Robbery Cutscene
- Abyss has been updated and corrected
- It's now possible to exit fight caves, this will reset all progress done
- Tele theatre now has an overhead camera
- Heraldic helmets fixed
- Elemental shield fixed
- Farming compost on weed stages fixed
- Ogre arrow fletching fixed
- various other fixes
- Mage Arena miniquest overhaul / re-code.
- Ironmen now always lose run energy.
- Undead Ones now affected by Crumble Undead.
- Goblin Diplomacy completable again.
- Can polish buttons again.
- Curry now properly made with uncooked stew.
- Chompy kill count check message unfiltered.
- Big Chompy Bird Hunting
- Murder Mystery
- New equipment operate system.
- Run energy now drains in the Wilderness.
- Cooking guild overhaul / fix.
- Jewelry tells you remaining charges.
- Drunken Dwarf throws rocks when ignored.
- Anti-fire pots warn when running out.
- Various farming bug fixes.
- Various global bug fixes.
(See the blog for details on bug fixes.)
- Farming skill overhaul
- Shilo Village Quest
- Additions to Treasure Trails:
a.) Trimmed amulets.
b.) Various heraldic shields / helms.
c.) Comp bows.
- Can move inv. items while banking.
- Silverlight weakness added to:
a.) Underground Pass demons.
- Family Crest & Vampire Slayer fixes.
- Obby sword/knife combat options fix.
- KBD lever use prevented when teleblocked.
- Shilo Village bug fixes.
- Supercompost bug fix.
- Master fisher skillcape dialogue bug fix.
- Highscore Website update
- Void Knight Mace autocast interface.
- Visual update to old quest rewards.
- Easter event has been removed.
- Saradomin brews fixed.
- Craft X fishbowl exp fixed.
- Second King Lathas chest working.
- Pathing with booth bankers fixed.
- Random poison damage fix.
- Ernest the Chicken doors fixed.
- Fix for item loss on grinding.
- D2H spec and Dspear spec fix.
- Cwars dc login fix.
- Other backend cleanups.
- Happy Easter!
- The Easter Bunny can be found trying to get a highwayman mask.
- Go spend time with your family.
- God damn chocolate is tasty.
- meme is dead RIP in pieces.
- Various fixes / fixes for crashing.
- Party Room
- Monks Friend
- Random Events no longer as common.
- Body / law / chaos tiara fix.
- Changes / fixes to soft clay.
- Various small bug fixes.
- Happy birthday /v/scape!
- Gnome children run amok, causing memes.
- Additions to Rogue's Den. (No minigame)
- Canoes now instanced to player.
- Slayer monster combat fixes.
- Logout bug with cannon fixed.
- Full music system: All overworld music and music player now working.
- Death Plateau
- Jungle Potion
- Can now "load x" bones on the Ecto grinder.
- Burthorpe populated, as well as the Rogues Den "lobby" being open. (Bank + fire)
- Pickpocketable elves in Lletya
- Battlestaff crafting exp / req fix.
- Buying a new cat is fixed.
- Magic melee form of combat added. Slayer npcs have it primarily for testing.
- All gnome cocktails can now be made.
- West Ardougne -> Gnome battlefield pathing issue fixed.
- Mime event fixes.
- Clan Chat
- In Search of the Myreque
- Mime random
- Can empty burnt strws and curry.
- Blue dragon scale respawn timer lowered.
- Some slayer monster animation fixes.
- Alch values for items missing them.
- Combat Bracelet updates you on Slayer task.
- Well (Edgeville) & fountain (Zanaris) fix.
- Sulphur vents can be used to cook on.
- Jiminua's jungle store / ladder fix.
- Canoe's give proper experience.
- Course completion exp bonus for Ape Atoll.
- No longer need seed dibber w/ watering can.
- Degradables tell you hits left on operate.
- Dagannoth Kings aggro range increased, Prime's attack has AOE / splash damage, all Kings have proper defenses.
- Shantay pass w/ full inventory fixed.
- Rockshell alch values.
- Spin Wheel in Gnome Stronghold accessible.
- Molten Glass creation grants exp now.
- Sandwich lady bug fixes.
- Entrana Altar able to be prayed at.
- Sandwich lady bug fixes.
- Sinister Key drop rate increased.
- Picklock doors fix.
- Sinew can be created and is required for stringing a crossbow.
- Antifire / Range potion level req fix.
- Kalphite Queen proper combat script.
- Make X on dairy churn fixed.
- Crops now age while logged out.
- Your progress will now save from time to time without logging out.
- A dc when teleporting has been fixed.
- Other changes :^)
- Django's toy shop now open.
- PC damage done / points won message.
- Wilderness agility course gate req fix.
- Godbook recovery on death fix.
- Certain items not protecting on death fix.
- Quest bug fixes.
- Pickpocketing 0 of an item fixed.
- Dagannoth Kings encounter fixed.
- Rellekka sand pit fixed.
- Fire Battlestaff crafting exp fixed.
- Combination runes fixed.
- New server and higher stability (TYB ODEL)
- Hiscores reformat to show total exp.
- Enfeeble rune cost fixed.
- Ape Atoll guards no longer overzealous.
- Bug fix with ranged and enchanted bolts.
- Yanille Dungeon fully functioning.
- Various drop / alch value fixes.
- Grimy herbs can be noted at leprechauns.
- Questionable farming patch "watch" system.
- Ectofuntus grinder fixed.
- Elf shortcuts work except spike traps.
(All elf npcs moved into Isafdar positions)
- Major pathfinding fix for "stuck" spots.
- Lundail rune shop in Mage Bank.
- Bug fixes
- Monkey Madness lurks in the distance…
= 2014 =
New Year's Edition-
- Mage Training Arena
- Recruitment Drive
- Heroes quest properly allows help from those
who have completed the quest (both gangs).
- Toadflax added to a few npcs.
- Warriors' Guild Cyclops drops.
- Light / Dark mystic now drop properly from
their respective droppers.
- Can cancel Home Teleport.
- Two Spiritual Mages now reside in the Frozen
Waste Plateau. Happy hunting.
- KBD proper combat script and entrance.
- Lava Maze dungeon (Black drags & Rune rock).
- Fire giants in the other Waterfall room.
- Mixed rune crafting / using functional.
Speak with Santa in Varrock to begin.
- "Emote enhancing" wear added to lvl 1 clues.
- Cosmic altar agility shortcut fixed.
- Pest Control Fixes including Barrage damage.
- Wyverns have more appropriate drops now.
- ::roll only spooks you, will no longer
transform you into a skeleton
- Tiara "enter" option bug fixed.
- CW fixes :^)
- Castlewars Public Testing Phase
- Bolt enchanting.
- Skillcapes stat boost by 1 on 'operate'.
- Basic wizard robes added to proper npcs.
- Cannons provide some ranged experience.
- Limpwurt and woad harvest amount fixed.
- Tz-Kek recoils only on melee.
- Waterskins no longer turn into vials.
- Skills Necklace charges at the Legends totem.
- Can't pick up cannon until you have space.
=November 30th hotfix=
- Untransform RNPC on combat in the wilderness
- Total bank space increased.
- The return of ::rnpc.
- Barrows equipment bug fixes.
- Diagonal ranged safespot / pathfinding bug
- Puzzle bug fix.
- Support added for inventory / chat area
sprite overlays / mascots. (Only in client
How to sprite??
- Find your user home folder, C:/Users/You/
on Windows for example, it's in the
.vscape2 cache folder.
=November 21st Re* dux=
- Fixed Pest Control reward points.
- Fixed stats on degraded items (Sorry).
- Pest Control is fixed.
- Desert Heat system.
- Degrading system (Read ::degradeinfo)
- Canoe system overhaul.
- Prayer guild entry req fixed.
- Can boost mining to mine ores.
- Combat potion fix.
- Untradeables drop fix.
- Mithril dragons are a task from Duradel.
- ::toggleroofs on the new client.
- Pillory random event added.
- Range and Magic prayers added.
- Combat Potions (Goats are west of Nardah)
- Cakes can now be made properly.
- Granite respawn time fixed.
- Dr Jekyll / Mr Hyde proper combat stats.
- Fixed God Book recovery.
- Can assist in Heroes Quest after finishing.
- Pillory random event
- half assed shit as temporary fixes
- Pest Control improvements:
a.) Ravagers now ravage barriers.
b.) Grunts are a little "smarter".
- Cat fixes.
- Puzzle box fixes.
- Removed the Halloween event.
Halloween Happenings VER2
H'ween masks will spawn around the world!
There is a 30 minute cooldown on spawning,
with a 5 minute lifetime. The world will
announce when a mask spawns, when a mask
is obtained, and if said mask is not found.
- New bank interface, bank tabs are here.
- Big fixes to farming. Now more functional.
- Nardah is now populated.
- Moonclan hat added to clue rewards.
- Puzzle clues re-introduced to level 3 clues.
- Mangled / Chewed bones can be burned on a fire
to initiate an encounter with a Barbarian Spirit.
- Barrows cleaned & tweaked (No change to reward.)
- Barrows Minimap fixed.
- Level-up music no longer loops.
- New client brought to you by Bobster.
- DFS can be charged and uncharged.
- Skeletal Wyverns added.
- Coal Trucks save coal stored on log out.
- Freaky Forester is a less common event.
- Visage added to Black Dragons drop table.
- Disabled characters can now be used. ("< _ > /")
- Ring of life can no longer take you from PC.
- Various Npcs access the rare drop table.
- Various bug fixes.
- Adjustments to Clue Scrolls:
a.) Prevented repeat rewards
b.) Increased max item reward
c.) HAM clue scroll fixed.
- Highscores are back up and running (and more
features will get added to them over time)
- Bird's Eggs can be offered to the Evil Chicken
at his shrine in Zanaris in exchange for feathers.
- Vestments / Croziers / Stoles added to clues.
- Disconnect + stuck logged in fix.
- Increase to the Monk and Shark rate.
- Right click, "sail" to Entrana working.
- Sailing from Ardougne -> Brimhaven working.
- Snelms can be crafted from snails in Mort Myre.
- Re-vamped yell, toggleable as a channel.
(New client on the steam page 2_6)
- Arrow price changes/fixes.
- Lighthouse dagannoth cave open post-quest.
- Slayer Dart damage corrected.
- Jangerberries on "Ogre Isle" west of Yanille.
- Chompy bird meat and rabbit meat obtainable.
- 3rd age returns to clues with increased rarity.
- Magic guild now has the proper requisite.
- Slight reduction in high level ore respawn times.
- New client on the Steam page/thread.
- Yell timer now changes based on how many
people are online
- Foxter week is ogre
- Fixed an alch value
- Added the 8ball, try ::roll or ::8ball
- Community account now secure
- Small fix to Animal Magnetism
- Logout timer is now 6 minutes
- Can no longer charge dfs
New client on the Steam page/thread.
- The PC exp reward vendor has an interface upon
- Fixed glories getting eaten.
- Something about foxes.
- Some Taverly dungeon obstacle fixes.
- ::showhp added
- Shield of Arrav refactored and working smoothly.
- It's Foxter week! Use ::fox to yiff around.
- Ghosts Ahoy & Ectofuntus re-enabled and safe.
- Freaky Forester random added.
- Sandwich lady bug fix.
- Betty's magic shop in Sarim has increased stock.
- Proper stats on wizard hats.
- Ectofuntus slime's wall agility shortcut is fixed.
- ::changepass can no longer brick accounts.
- "Content disabled" spam is kill.
- Multi-targetting with Ancients is working.
- Npcs no longer stack on the same tile.
- Pies that give stat boosts now give the boosts.
- Various other pie fixes. (Emptying burnt pies,
Can use chicken to make meat pies, fixed others.)
- Auto-retaliate fixed. (Won't respond to attacks if
you are already under attack.)
- Ghosts Ahoy
- All tiaras work when used on ruins.
- Fixed the red dragon log in Brimhaven Dungeon.
- Fixed the Ardougne agility log.
- Baby dragons drop baby dragon bones.
- Added a message when you get teleblocked.
- Patchy the pirate is visiting Port Phasmatys.
- Fight Caves
- Ancient Cavern npcs added to upstairs Brimhaven
- Iron through Mithril dragons drop draconic visage.
- Fixed global drops / objects height glitching.
- Moved Turael to his proper spot.
- Mangled / Chewed bones functionality to come.
- Quest bug fixed.
- Unholy Symbols can be crafted and blessed.
- Fixed the timer on global drops.
- Potato cactus spawns added to the Kalphite area.
- Nightshade added outside the cave near Gu'Tanoth.
- Turael no longer forces you to stay on a task.
- Magic accuracy overhaul
- Priest in Peril
- Berserker necklace functions, adds 25% damage to
- Ring of Wealth increases global clue drop rate.
- Werewolves in Canifis / Wolfbane.
- Clues added to various npcs missing them.
- Fixed the timer on special energy regeneration.
- You can now craft enchant tabs, as well as bones
to bananas/peaches. (The enchant tabs look for the
first viable item in your inventory.)
- Goblin Mail drop rate increased.
- Slight increase in reward chance for Barrows if
all 6 brothers are dead when opening the chest.
- Karamjan Rum on a piece of Silk makes a
cleaning cloth, you can clean your poisoned weps.
- 2h stand animation changed to cape waving thing.
- Beer added to the alcoholic store.
- All dyes can be gotten from Aggie and mixed.
- Woad Leaves from Wyson the Gardener in Falador.
- Elemental staves can be used in place of runes
when making teleport tabs. (Like spells)
- Banking now banks the item you click, not
the first one it finds.
- Bug with Prayer Guild entrance req fixed.
- You can now boost smithing to make an item.
=FOURTH OF JULY=
- USA USA USA (::usa)
- Sergeant Damien needs help fighting the terror.
Talk to him at ::home to ship out and fight
the bandits. Turn in the golden scarabs you get
from fighting for camo set rewards.
- Chef at ::home bank has cooked up some burgers.
- All (t) and (g) dragonhide fixed.
- Snakeskin level req fixed.
- Wormbrain's map piece not dropping fixed.
- Buffed Silverlight in general and against demons.
- You can now burn meat by cooking it twice.
- Added bartenders to all the bars around the world.
- Soft clay mixing fixed.
- Teleport tab crafting. (Law rune with soft clay)
- Iron dragons drop noted bars.
- More battlestaves in Zaff's store.
- Ring of wealth gives better gems while mining.
- Yell now tells you the time left until next yell.
- PC lobby fix.
- 99 announcement fixed.
- Hitting 99 sends a yell announcement.
- Gnome Balls now work.
- ::info instead of ::commands
- Blurite C'bow now works.
- Yell properly ignores players.
- Ice Giant drops fixed.
- Fixed a issue a autist had with an instance where a article wasn't used correctly in level up text.
- Green d'hide vamp alch price fixed.
- Barrows Gloves added to Barrows rewards.
- All the alcohol now works. (*Should all work)
- Ned sells rope and responds to clues again.
- Gem machetes can be crafted.
- Snapegrass respawns faster, and now on Waterbirth.
- Desert Bandit Camp is open. (Bandit pickpocketing)
- Moss Giants added to Brimhaven Dungeon.
Pickle's Warriors' Guild!
(It's in the Fight Arena)
- Experiment's Cave is open.
- Ring of Wealth adjustments.
- Death Plateau shortcut to Relekka. (25 Agility)
- Orb Charging and Staff/Battlestaff crafting.
- Blurite smithing / fletching.
- PC nows adds 1 point extra for every 100 damage done beyond the initial 50.
- Regen Bracelet fix.
- Skills necklace fix.
- Ranging Potion fix.
- Void Melee Helm bug fix and others.
- Tzhaar npcs drops cleaned and tweaked.
- Games Necklace has an option for Pest Control.
3rd Age Armor added to level 3 clues.
- Shilo Village General Store.
- Wine of Zamorak spawn.
- Various skill guide additions.
- Aubury sells more runes.
- Mortar and Pestle or Knife can
now be used on Chocolate Bar (for dust).
- Chaos druids now drop mithril bolts.
- Gem Bolt Tips now have store prices.
- Dragon Axe Special fixed.
- You can boost Range/Fishing stats to gain entry to their respective guilds.
Prince Ali Rescue!
- Uncommon drop rate adjusted.
- Bartender in Falador sells beer.
- Skills necklace enchant.
- Nechryael drop table cleaned.
- Misc. drops changed.
Dark bows / Dragon Arrows / Dragon Darts.
Infinite run is back. (Sorry!)
- All of the normal dragons drop the dragon arrowtips / dart tips in varying amounts and chances.
- Fishing Potions work.
- Melee bug fixed.
=Pickles' Vacation Edition=
Dagannoth Kings! (Bring a teleport)
Kalphite Queen! (Bring an anti and a rope)
- Dharok's set bonus fixed.
- Gul'Tanoth island clue location fixed.
- HAM members can be pick-pocketed for clues.
- Range and Fishing potions fixed.
- Defilers and Torchers in PC do ranged attacks.
- Khazard General Store.
- Mage Bank fixed.
= May 24 =
- Shilo Fishing shop now works
- Debug messages no longer enabled
= May 22 =
- Void Knight Helmets & their set effects.
- Void Mace now autocasts Claws of Guthix.
- PC rewards money. (10 * cb level per win).
- PC experience vendor.
- When binding a talisman with a tiara the talisman will now be removed, on top of which RC exp will be given upon binding.
Rock crab drop changes.
= May 20 =
- Wilderness agility course
- Fixed level 1 Clue Scroll crash.
- Edible Seaweed is now edible.
- Items now drop to the owner on death.
- Pets working correctly.
- Pest Control adjustments.
= May 18 =
- Bob shirts. (Level 1 clues)
- God cloaks/mitres. (Level 2 clues)
- God d'hides. (Level 3 clues)
- Changes to c'bow speed.
- Dagannoth Kings are now working and open.
- Various other combat scripts fixed.
- Fixed hit bug. (Normally from pick-pocketing)
- Barbarian course ladder fixed.
- Level up icons fixed. (Fletching/Slayer/Farming)
= May 13 =
- Agility shortcuts.
- Gem bolts (crafting - combat)(no enchant).
- Fixed Dharok, Ahrim, Guthan and Karil alch prices.
- Gnome glider is now more functional.
- Chaos Druid Tower is now populated.
= May 10 =
- Gnome agility course.
- Barbarian Outpost agility course.
- Access to Piscatoris Fishing Colony (Monkfish)
Monkfish fishing and seaweed nets.
Monkfish can be cooked and eaten.
- Changes to Ice Mountain and Black Knight Fortress.
- Two ingredient container fixed.
- Fixed some food not returning empty bowls when eaten.
- Churn 1 5 10 (no x)
- Cairn Isle accessible.
- Waterbirth Dungeon armor is now able to be created.
- Trimmed skillcape option and items.
= May 7 =
- More and more sounds.
- Minor drop rates adjusted.
- Shadow warriors exist now. (Sorry)
- It is no longer May 5th.
- Pouches and abyss creatures.
- Added and fixed some clothing.
- H.A.M. Hideout is now open!
- Miscellaneous thieving fixes. (Chests & Npcs)
= May 5 =
- Added patchnotes feature for your convenience :^)
- Basic Combat sound system (PVP&NPC)
- Skillcapes and their vendors.
- Waterbirth island monsters have correct drop tables.
- Fixed Ahrim's set requirements.
- Adjusted seaweed drop rate on Entrana. (Faster)