One Small Favour
One Small Favor
Starting the quest
Speak to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village.
- 36 Agility
- 25 Crafting
- 18 Herblore
- 30 Smithing
- Ability to defeat a level 92 monster (safespot available)
- Ability to defeat level ~46 Dwarves in multicombat
- 4 Steel bars
- 1 Iron bar
- Bowl of hot water (use bowl of water on range)
- Soft clay (obtained during quest)
- Bronze bar
- 2 Guams
- Empty teacup (steal tea from stall southeast of East Varrock Bank)
- 5 pigeon cages (obtained during quest)
- Food/armor for the two fights
- Teleports to multiple places (recommended)
- 2 of each cut opal, jade and red topaz gems (can be mined in Shilo Village)
- Money (5000 should be more than enough)
- Talk to Yanni Salika to start the quest.
- Go outside the village and talk to a forester.
- Take the axe he gives you and go west to the coast, then up a ladder.
- Talk to Captain Shanks, he will lead you to Port Sarim.
- Teleport, or take his charter ship to Port Sarim.
Asgarnia and Misthalin
Items: Pickaxe, 3 Steel bars, Varrock/Falador/Camelot teleports (optional), 1 Harralander, 2 Guams, 1 Marrentil, empty teacup, bowl of hot water
- Talk to Brian in his axe shop in Port Sarim.
- Agree to his request, and go to Aggie the Witch in Draynor Village.
- Agree to her request, go to the HAM hideout to the east.
- Head to the southeastern corner of the hideout, talk to Johanhus Ulsbrecht.
- Agree to his request, and go to Fred the Farmer, in his house north of Lumbridge Castle.
- If for whatever reason you are in the process of completing Sheep Shearer, you need to complete that first before continuing.
- Agree to his request, and go south, across the bridge and north to the house beside the chicken coop. Talk to Seth.
- Agree to his request, go to Varrock and speak to Horvik.
- Agree to cure his sickness, go to the apothecary in Varrock.
- He gives you the herbal tincture but drops the bath salts like a retard. Agree to his request and go to Barbarian Village.
- Talk to Tassie Slipcast.
- Agree to her request, go to the dwarven mine entrance near Ice mountain.
- Go south, then all the way west and talk to Hammerspike Stoutbeard.
- Ask him about Tassie, then choose the option "Oh come on… Do it for Tassie."
- Then ask him "Have you always been a gangster?"
- Agree to his request to become a druid.
- Leave and go to Taverly.
- Talk to Sanfrew about accepting dwarves as initiates.
- He accepts, but wants you to take some tea to the gnome at the peak of White Wolf Mountain.
- Add hot water to the teacup, then 1 Harralander, then 2 Guams, and a Marrentil. Give the gnome the tea.
- Agree to his request, then head to Catherby.
Items: Money, Camelot/Ardougne teleports, the gems (if you have them), chisel.
- Talk to Arhein (general store shopkeeper).
- Agree to his request, go to the house north of the church in Seers village.
- Talk to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight.
- Agree to his request, then go to the cave south east of the Fishing Guild.
- Once inside, go all the way north, then east to find someone trapped in rock.
- Go to the northeastern corner of Ardougne, and talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- If you haven't gotten the cages, go to Jerico's house backyard and take 5.
- Go to Port Khazard, and talk to Tindel on the docks.
- Agree to his request, and head to the south eastern area of Feldip Hills, where Rantz is.
- Talk to Rantz, agree to his request, and head directly west to another gnome.
- Talk to Gnormadium Avlafrim, and agree to his request.
- Replace the bulbs with cut gems. Talk to him when you're done.
Completing the favors
Items: 1 Bronze bar, 1 Steel bar, 1 Iron bar, hammer, 5 Pigeon cages, Herbal tincture, teleportation to Karamja/Falador/Varrock/Camelot (optional), Food/armor, pot.
- Go to Rantz, talk to him.
- Go to Tindel, give him the mattress.
- Go to Wizard Cromperty, give him the iron oxide. He will give you a spell.
- Get whatever is necessary to kill a level 92 monster.
- Go back to the cave near the Fishing Guild.
- Go to the area where the person is trapped in rock.
- Cast the spell. You will miss, prepare to fight the monster.
- Once it's dead, cast the spell again. Talk to Petra.
- Go back to Phantuwti in Seers Village.
- Talk to him. He will tell you his weather vane is broken.
- Go to the roof, search the weather vane.
- Use the hammer on the weather vane to get three broken parts.
- Go to the anvil across the street and use the bars on the weather vane parts.
- Go back to the roof and fix the vane with the new parts.
- Talk to Phantuwti to get the weather report.
- Go talk to Arhein, he will get someone to send TRASH to him.
- Talk to the gnome on White Wolf Mountain.
- Talk to Sanfrew.
- Talk to Hammerspike again. He will go back on his original statement.
- Kill his posse and talk to him again.
- Talk to Tassie.
- Use the soft clay she gives you and make an unfired pot lid. Use it on the oven to make a pot lid.
- Use lid on pot.
- Talk to the Apothecary.
- Take the meds to Horvik, along with the 5 pigeon cages, and, if you didn't give them before, 3 steel bars.
- Go to Seth and give him the Chicken cages.
- Go to HAM HQ, talk to Johanhus.
- Go to Draynor Village, and talk to Aggie.
- Go to Port Sarim, and talk to Brian.
- Go to the foresters outside Shilo village, and get the logs.
- Talk to Yanni to finish the quest!